Join this deep dive ONLINE, into nurturing your nervous system, an introduction into our Tremor Mechanism and the practice of TRE® or Tension/Trauma Release Exercises. This course is open to those who are curious about natural stress and trauma release, as well as somatic health and self healing. It is also open to those who wish to become Internationally Certified TRE® Practitioners (2 extra modules).
TRE® or the Tremor Mechanism is a natural somatic practice in growing and cultivating a healthy and regulated nervous system. It is an excellent grounding tool for those working as medical personnel, psychologists/therapists and first responders - or for anyone experiencing stress, anxiety, fear, trauma or PTSD in their own lives. This is an invitation to our most innate mammalian response for mild daily stress, all the way to PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). It is an excellent grounding tool that reduces the discharge of un-healthy stress hormones, bringing all aspects of the body back to balance and homeostasis, allowing for a more free and peaceful existence. This mechanism, is the body's most organic way of unravelling and re-organising contracted or tight stress patterns in the body, and is a perfect tool for practitioners and teachers of Yoga, Pilates, Dance, Movement, Martial Arts and more.
This programme offers the opportunity for a deep, titrated, supported and sustained integration of the tremor mechanism.
*Please note - this programme is not suitable for pregnant women.
Fiona has been a TRE® Global Certification Trainer for 10 years, moving around the world offering TRE® in diversely traumatised communities. In her Private Practice she specialises in Sexual Health and Relationships with a focus on Addiction, Attachment Styles, Patterns and Triggers. She is passionate about the possibility of "Self-Healing" and promotes the movement from Co-Regulation to Self Regulation in her practice and her work.
Fiona encourages us to safely explore methods of movement and play with forms of resonance and vibration, as a way of moving towards nourishing our nervous systems. Through curiosity, we are led though simple, yet healing processes that bring balance back to all body systems. In her practice she also includes, Taoist Energy Work, Kinesiology, Breath work, Fascial Yoga and Craniosacral therapy. These approaches assist in returning home to a healthy and happy body.
Teodora is a TRE® Trainee Trainer based in Bucharest, Romania. Drawing on her experience with dance, Martial Arts, and climbing, she is passionate about exploring the amazing possibilities of the human organism and its ability to restore natural rhythms and flow that support a life of thriving instead of merely surviving.
A perfectly imperfect human, still on her own journey of hurting and healing, expressing and feeling, Teodora is offering her guidance, presence and aliveness in service to all of you who feel inside the possibility of uncovering your truest, unedited, authentic & natural selves that lie beneath the defence strategies that you may have come to know yourselves as.
She is inviting you to step out of doing and into your genuine Being, and she is deeply grateful to witness and guide you on the journey back HOME. Home to your undisturbed freedom, to your neutral natural center of being, to your yummy vibration and true pulsation, to your silent stillness and deep wisdom through the tremor mechanism evoked by TRE®.
17/18/19 Martie 2022 - [Romanian]
5.30pm - 9.30pm RO
31 March + 1/2 April 2022 [English]
5.30pm - 9.30pm CEST
26/27/28 May 2022 [English with Romanian translation]
5.30pm - 9.30pm CEST
1/2/3 September 2022 [English with Romanian translation]
5.30pm - 9.30pm CEST
€ 300.00 per Module
This experiential and exploratory training programme is designed to take you through a journey of discovering, understanding and regulating for yourself the Tremor Mechanism evoked through TRE®, as well as guide you towards becoming a Facilitator of this somatic exploration. This Module 1 can be for Self Development or as the first step of your TRE® Global Certification Training.
Once certified, you will be able to lead and hold space for other people as they come to uncover, explore and self- regulate this innate, genetically-encoded mechanism in their bodies. There are several mandatory components of this training programme that you are committing to,with full attendance,designed towards providing you a Certified status as TRE® Facilitator/ Provider, which you can find outlined below.
3 modules spanning over 3 days each (see detailed outline below)
• Module 1 dates: 17/18/19 Martie 2022 (Thursday to Saturday) - In Romanian
• Module 1 dates: 31 March + 1/2 April 2022 (Thursday to Saturday) - In English
• Module 2 dates: 26/27/28 May 2022 (Thursday to Saturday) - In English with Romanian Assistance and Notes/presentations in Romanian
• Module 3 dates: 1/2/3 September 2022 (Thursday to Saturday) - In English with Romanian Assistance and Notes/presentations in Romanian
Supervision - You are required to attend supervision throughout your Training Programme.
Supervision will be split between group and private supervision sessions and will take place on Zoom.us
• 4 x mandatory GROUP supervision sessions (see dates below) mid-way between our Modules:
• May 5th 2022 (Thursday) - 2 Hours - Self Regulation + Safety Interventions - FFF
• June 30th 2022 (Thursday) - 3.5 Hours - Practice Session
• August 4th 2022 (Thursday) - 3 Hours
• September 29th 2022 (Thursday) - 3.5 Hours
Times for ALL GROUP Supervision Sessions 6.30pm - 9.30pm CEST time
• 14 hours of Personal Supervision throughout the training [ see below]
These documents will be uploaded in a private Facebook group (please create group using TRE® Studies and your name + surname) that you create and where you will invite your Certification Trainer and Mentor. This represents your own tracking of your progress throughout the training period. Here is a shortlist of these required documents, with more information and details about them to be presented to you at Module 1:
• Read and review 2 books (you will receive a list of recommended reading)
• Document 3 Buddy-Up sessions (these are sessions you and one of your fellow trainees will organise and take turns in leading and being led through TRE®
• Document 3 Practice-Student sessions (these are sessions you will lead after Module 2 as part of developing your facilitation skills)
• Document 3 Case Studies (CS) of minimum 6 weeks each (two individual CS’s and one small Group CS)
• Log Book (a document that records your attendance of training modules, supervision sessions, buddy-ups and practice student sessions(you will receive an example of how to compile your own Log Book)
• Journaling - You are required to document 40 of your own TRE® sessions from the start of M1 to the end of your certification. You will receive examples of how to create a journal entry that expresses your own exploration with the tremor mechanism evoked through TRE®
3 x Modules @ € 300.00 per Module = € 900.00
12 Hours of GROUP Supervision ( 4 Sessions = € 300.00
14 Hours of Personal Supervision + Certification @ €65.00 per session = €910
TOTAL INVESTMENT = €2110.00
** PLEASE NOTE: For those from Eastern Europe and Africa, personal supervision costs are €45.00 per hour due to the economic challenges in your countries. TOTAL INVESTMENT = = €1830.00